15.12.09

~*~Workin' Hard Today~*~

...No, no sarcasm. The phones are still down today, so we have one line. It is really annoying. Guess changing phone companies is not a good idea. Luckily I don't, and won't have a main line, at least not for a while.

So on my way to work this morning I had someone behind me who was riding my ass and then went around me and cut me off. Turns out it was a Geico car, you know, the insurance company? I was thinking to myself how strange it was to have someone drive like crap when they were advertising insurance that "promotes" good driving. Funny how people work. Also, this morning I saw a truck that had the trunk painted to look open with a bunch of open wine bottles sitting in it. It was pretty funny.

Right now I am sitting at work, waiting for the day (er, night) to be over. My boss is sitting downstairs watching a reality show in Hebrew. I laugh because although I can't understand a single word, I know exactly what is going on by the music and the tone of voice. These shows are all the same. It's amazing how often the emotion changes. One minute people are laughing, then it's serious, then they are all goofing off, then someone is crying, etc. I would guess that the reason these shows are so popular is because it causes so many emotional reactions. I can see why, when one minute they have you feeling low, then make something funny happen so your reaction is stronger. I'm not anywhere close to being a Psychologist, but that is my theroy non the less... I have nothing better to do.

I am almost halfway through with my hat I am crocheting. Once I got past the beginning it hasn't been very hard. Mostly just a matter of keeping count of where I am. I am excited to finish, hopefully by the end of the week! *fingers crossed*

I need to do the Chistmas Tree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment