4.11.13

A New Blog

Hi ya'll. This is a rather informal post.

I realized recently that it was getting crazy in here. Since I've been writing for Ladybud Magazine and the Leaf Online, I've been getting political which was not my original intent for this blog. In fact, I didn't want this blog to be political at all, but here we are. Politics taking over AGAIN. le sigh.

I thought about it and decided this was not what I wanted to happen here. Some of you might not enjoy seeing me blabbing on and on about what's wrong in the world and then post pretty pictures of some adventure we went on. It just doesn't seem logical.

Therefore, *drumroll* I started a new blog for just my political posts. This one will go back to just pictures and local events, etc. Nice, happy things... haha.

Here it is: Views of a Progressive Vegan

In the new blog I will be discussing political issues and current events. I also plan to do more biographies like the one I did on Che Guevara to hopefully expand people's knowledge of important historical figures, foundations, movements, etc. What can I say? I'm a historian!!

Anyway, thanks for all the support! Love you all and I hope you keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment