22.3.13

Noël Jams


Noël Jams is my jam company!

While I'm still working it out, and it's not actually a business yet; I have a blog you might be interested in checking out. It talks all about my experiences creating jams, starting a business, and everything in between.

My jams, jellies and nut butters will all be as organic and as local as I can make them, vegan, and low (or no/alternative) sugar.

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

www.NoelJams.com

If you are interested in having me make you some jams, let me know! I can do wedding favors, individual jars, even mix and match batches, or custom flavors.

Also, if you know of any jam fans or someone who is looking for fun gift ideas, send them my way!

Follow my Twitter here: Noel Jams

Thanks for your support guys! Who knows, maybe I'll give you some jam! ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment